Friday, October 08, 2004

Mistake

Boy, did I make a big mistake tonight. I got in my car at about 10:15 and turned the radio on to NPR.

The debates were on.

I only watched the first debate in 4-second intervals. This is because I fucking hate fucking George Bush so much I can't watch him for longer than that without going into a blood-pressure spewing against the wall fit.

It's unhealthy. I hate him so much I dwell on it. I sit there and think, God, how do I hate this man, let me count the ways. And I count. Instead of counting sheep at night I count how many ways I hate George Bush.

And here I was, rolling down the mountain from Oktoberfest - sober, no less - listening to the end of the debates. Bush is a fucking idiot! I was tearing down the mountain, hanging curves, hitting brakes, screaming at my radio. I gave myself a sore throat.

I can't believe they let this man roam free on the streets, and he's the president. Jesus Christ. And I mean that: Jesus Christ, please relieve us of this man.

Hate. Hate hate hate. See, I told you it was unhealty.

Betland's Olympic Update:
* Oktoberfest was brutal. The clarinets basically got trumpeted to death. My left ear is still ringing. Everyone sucked, myself included. The crowd was rowdy, but not in a good way. And I wasn't feeling well. Mr Pouch didn't seem to want to hold any food tonight without become very nauseous.
* Did I mention I fucking hate George W Fucking Bush?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home