Monday, November 01, 2004

Acrochallenge!

Hello, bloggers and blogees, and welcome to another if-it's-November-first-then-why-the-hell-is-it-79-friggin'-degrees-here round of Acromania!

Again, as with every week, I toyed with the idea of an acroless Monday. But after writing out my hernia-inducing stack of bills this afternoon, I figured I needed something to cheer me up. In other words, my emotional health and well-being is resting upon your clever minds and fingers.

And who is not going to be surprised one bit to find that this week's acrotopic is "Election Day." Do you hate Bush? Do you hate Kerry? Do you hate the running mates? Do you prefer Lea & Perrins over Heinz 57 any day of the week? Do you think it's all going to end up in the hands of lawyers? Or are you the person out there (there's one every four years) who's voting for Lyndon LaRouche? And if you are, what exactly is your problem?

Anyway, no matter what you have to say about the upcoming election tomorrow, you can say it here at Betland, home of Freedom of the Blog. As long as it matches the letters below, which are randomly drawn from the acrobasket. I'll be announcing the offical winners around 9pm est tomorrow night, though I'll be projecting the winners around noon tomorrow. Remember, everyone gets three entries to come up with the best acronym they can that matches the letters and the topic.

And when the winners are announced, may there be a great healing in the land. Yeah, right.

This week's topic is "Election Day." The letters:

I E T N N

OK, now everyone begin doing your civic duty!

Betland's Olympic Update:
* You know how after the beautiful explosion of yellows and oranges and reds and maroons when the leaves start changing colors there becomes an ugly brownish gold tint to a lot of the leaves? That's now happening here. The mountain sides look like really bad Bob Ross paintings; it's quite depressing.
* Day one of my vacation. Spent getting my car serviced at the crack of dawn, working out, cleaning house, doing laundry, and paying bills. Paradise!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home