Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Acrowinners

Hello, acroites.

The acrotopic was "Why I Just Couldn't Finish Watching That Movie." Or something like that. Our letters were E T N O I D. Our entries:

*Excilibur: Totally nonsensical old idiotic drivel.
*E.T.: Not one indecent deflowering.
*Emma: Tired novel of idle dame.
*Eloped - the nads on Isador, desparate!
*Escaped terrible nude Osborne's icky daughter.
*Elephant turds not only indecent: DUMB!
*Embarrassing title, now opening -- it's Dorf!
*Ecch! Titanic. Nasty, odious, inane drivel.
*Ever trite, nationalistic, obvious: Independence Day
*Expected to nod off.....I did.
*Experienced tape nags, often in droves.
*Eating, then nauseous....offensive, innumerable deaths.

Well, I'm happy four of you decided to grace me with such good acros. And because of that, each of you is getting a big prize.

The "Knows Of What He Speaks - Really" prize goes to DeepFatFriar with his "Excilibur: Totally nonsensical old idiotic drivel." And believe me, DFF knows his medievel drivel, folks.

The "Wow, What A Reason To Abandon A Movie" prize goes to the dishy Michelle with her "Eloped - the nads on Isador, desparate!" Go, Michelle - go, Isador!

The "Just Made Me Laugh Right Out Loud" prize goes to LilyG with her "Embarrassing title, now opening -- it's Dorf!" I'd forgotten about Dorf. I'm still giggling.

And our "Grand Prize Because It's The Number One Reason I Personally Never Finish A Movie" goes to Mr Mike with his "Expected to nod off.....I did." It's try #3 for "Andrei Rublev," and I've nodded off each and every time.

Hail to the acroers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home