Thursday, November 18, 2004

Hell Ahoy Update

The big news here at Betland is that the ring has been found.

Tuesday night, well, Wednesday morning, actually, in the wee hours, I was so tired I wanted to fall into bed but instead decided to pick up the 150 clothes hangers in the floor of my bedroom. When I did so that gave me a clearer picture of things. So I walked all around the bed, lifting up the bedskirt (now that sounds dirty), and what should appear at the foot of my bed, almost under it but not quite, but my ring.

Happiness!

However, I found out last night at band practice that my wonderful retro case has a not-so-wonderful retro smell about it. And now my clarinet smells faintly of mold. I guess that can all be aired out.

More later.

Oh. And as I'm writing this it's raining outside. I left both my front car windows cracked open about an inch last night. Hello, damp ass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home