Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Invitation to the Galerie

I told you a couple of weeks ago I'd let you know when Sherm's picture with Santa (the real Santa) would be posted on my site.

Well, it is, at the bottom of this page.

While you're there, I invite you to look around - you might find some stuff you'll enjoy. I especially recommend the "S Goes Hollywood" Wing. Some new images there, though my personal favorite will always be the Che Guevara audition picture.

Galerie de Chien et Garcon

Betland's Olympic Update:
* My old nemesis is back. That would be packing. I want to go on this Christmas trip, I just don't want to have to pack my clothes to do it. I'm considering buying everything new once I get there.
* Amazing Race: Jonathan must be stopped. If it takes death to do so, then so be it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home