Monday, January 17, 2005

(The New and Probably Not Improved) Acrochallenge!

Well, well, well. Well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well. Guess who's back on our doorstep. If it isn't the old Acromania.

For those who may have forgotten, here's what we're doing. Everyone gets three entries each to come up with the best acronym they can that matches the topic for the week and also matches the letters below, which are randomly drawn from a very lonely and dusty acrobasket. I shall announce the winners at 9pmish est tomorrow night, and they'll appear, probably in the Olympic Update, unless I get energetic and list all the entries and that. But I don't see that happening.

So here is this week's topic - "Acro! Man! Where ya been?" And this week's letters:

I V A W M

Fortuitous first letter. Everyone get acroing!

Betland's Olympic Update:
* Post-wreck medical. Decided to take my blood pressure last night after the wreck. Blood pressure was a happy 110 over 76. Pulse? 96. Ouch!
* Hot off the press! A new clarinet quartet sample! The same disclaimer, this one's from a practice, so it's recorded on a computer with a plain ol' mic, and you'll probably hear a squeak or wrong note or two. But this one's fun, I really like this song. "Fantasia on a Very Familiar Theme." (by the way, if it doesn't play - I only had Music Match or Windows Media to choose from - let me know.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home