Sunday, February 20, 2005

Picture Sunday

Well, I'm getting closer. I took my camera to B'burg this weekend, but it never made it out of my bag.

It's been a very tiring weekend. No details will be given. Just let me introduce an incredibly embarrassing Picture Sunday: The Doodling Edition.

First picture is one of my favorite doodle subjects. Cars and cities.



The next is a watercolor doodle. Call it a portrait, if you will.



Well. Enough of that.

Now it's time for the recipe du jour, which, no, I did not draw. Everyone gather round for a lovely dish of Shrimp Louisa Salad.




So who is this elusive Louisa, and what makes her damn shrimp salad so special? Is it something exotic in the mayonnaise spread upon the salad? Is it the variety of crackers there? Is it the flowered placemat or the iced tea? No - it's chives! Apparently this recipe just goes wild with chives.

So eat up, with the suggested potato soup and peach shortcake as your sides.

Happy week.

Betland's Olympic Update:
* My legs are in pain.
* I promise I'm going to try and take some pictures for next week. Really.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home