Thursday, March 03, 2005

This'll Have To Do

Earlier today I was working on tonight's blog. It was going to be a bit long (aren't they all these days), but I was typing along having a good deal of fun. Then all of a sudden, *pbbbt.* I hit a wall, and couldn't write on it anymore. I didn't know where to go with it. So I saved it and maybe you'll all get a chance to ignore it next week.

In the meantime, how about this?

People I Could Go The Rest Of My Life Without Ever Seeing Again

* Paris Hilton
* Kirstie Alley
* George W Bush
* Michael Jackson
* Mr & Mrs Britney Spears
* Angelina Jolie
* Condoleeza Rice and her shitty haircut
* Donald Trump
* Reality Show Whores Rob and Amber
* That Cross-Eyed Woman from the BBC Show "House Doctor" who paints everything yellow.

Betland's Olympic Update:
* Dumb commercial alert: Anyone seen the one for knee replacement surgery (a commercial for surgery, lovely), where the woman in San Francisco says it was either have a knee replacement or give up living in the city she loves so much? "See, I work down here, and I live up there." (pointing to a San Francisco-sized hill) Umm, and that was going to make you leave the city? Are there no cable cars? No cabs? No buses, no hired cars? You were going to pick up everything you own, displace yourselves and your careers, and move to another city? Couldn't you just move to an apartment at the bottom of the hill? Geeeezus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home