Monday, April 11, 2005

Acrochallenge!

Hello to all in acroland. After a little absence, guess who should come back like the bad penny he is? That's right - it's acrmania.

I have a topic for you this week. Actually, it's the same topic as I had for you last week when acro went on hold. But it's still relatively timely, I suppose. The topic this week is "The Royal Wedding." Yes, get ready to start making acros about everyone's favorite, Prince Charles, and his new horse - uh, bride, Camilla.

The rules are the same as always. Everyone gets three entries to come up with the best acronyms they can that match the topic and the letters below, which were drawn from the hoplelessly regal acrobasket. Then tomorrow night at 10pm est, I shall judge the entries and pick the winners, which will receive a week-old piece of royal wedding cake. The losers will be taken to the dungeon to await beheading.

So, the topic is "The Royal Wedding." The letters are:

P T H B V H

And now....acro!

Betland's Olympic Update:
* The thing I hate about full-blown warm and sunny spring - it's 100 times harder going in to work on Monday mornings. Boy, did I want to play hooky today.
* My movie-watching seems to have come to a standstill. Someone kick my ass, please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home