Monday, May 09, 2005

Acrochallenge!

Greetings, acro lovers. I've been cleaning, I've been watching movies, and now I'm finally here to give you the acro fix you're looking for.

This week's topic comes from Stennie, though she has no idea I'm going to do this.

Since I also did two loads of laundry tonight, I was taken back to a time a couple of years ago when Stennie told us the story whose punchline was "Laundry Is Pain." (Actually, it was meant to be "Laundry Is A Pain," but the person delivering the line had broken English.)

So this week's topic is: Laundry Is Pain. Discuss.

All the rules are the same. Everyone gets three entries to come up with the best acronym they can that matches the topic and also matches the below letters, drawn from a newly cleaned and pressed acrobasket. Then I'll announce winners at about 10pm est tomorrow, and the winners will get a personal fold from me, and losers will get a free ride in the dryer.

The topic: Laundry Is Pain. Discuss. The letters:

S E A R C T

There you have it. Now start the spin cycle!

Betland's Olympic Update:
* It's nice outside. I really hate working when it's nice outside.
* I'm not fond of working when it's not nice outside.
* I'm extremely lazy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home