Monday, May 16, 2005

Experimental Acrochallenge!

OK, babies, gather round.

I hear the death toll for acromania; the entries are getting fewer and fewer as the weeks go by. So today I'm going to go experimental. Maybe this will give acro the kick in the ass it's needed for months. Then again, maybe it will give acro the final nail in the coffin.

The topic for this week's acrochallenge is "Why Are We Here?"

And here's where we get goofy: It's going to be a one-letter acro. Why? I don't know, I guess I'm just on the edge, man!

All the other rules will be the same: everyone gets three entries to come up with the best acronym that matches the topics and the letter below, drawn from Mr Acrobasket himself. Then I'll do the judging at around 10pm est tomorrow night, and the winners will be allowed to stay "here." The losers, well, don't pack your bags, you won't be taking anything with you. So if I were you I'd acro like my life depended on it.

This week's topic: Why Are We Here? The letter:

A

Well, there you have it. Let's give it a go.

Betland's Olympic Update:
* I hate to be an idiot here, but what exactly is a sitz bath, anyway?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home