Monday, June 20, 2005

Acrochallenge!

Greetings, acroheads. Welcome to another nailbiting round of acromania.

I was supposed to have my first swim of the season tonight. I was also supposed to have a crab cake and some green beans for dinner. I was also supposed to have acro up before 10:20pm, which is when it's going up. All those plans went by the wayside, though, because I have a headache of monumental proportions!

Therefore, the acrotopic shall be "Oy. My head."

Yall know all the other rules, and I don't feel like typing them. 3 entries, match the letters, acrobasket, 10pm est tomorrow night, blah, blah, blah.

The topic, "Oy. My head." The letters:

N E L T

So, why are you hanging around here? Go acro. I'm going to take some Tylenol.

Betland's Olympic Update:
* Oy. My head.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home