Friday, June 24, 2005

Oh, Dear

As you may have noticed, if you have a very very keen eye indeed, Betland looks a little different at the moment. Come on, admit it - ya didn't notice, did ya?

Somewhere around 10pm last night as I was typing the phrase "crab cake," something happened between the "e" and the end of my blog that monumentally, well, as we say here in Betland, fucked it up. My blog published unfinished, my borders were out of sync, and my blog entries didn't start till halfway down the page. Needless to say, it was a bit of a worrying time.

And it still is.

After wrangling with Mr M, who has no patience for me when I get "like this," Stennie came on the scene and checked things out. And apparently I just picked a crappy template to sign up with all that time ago. It blew up or something.

Anyway, all of us must face change from time to time, and here I'm facing mine. And you'll be facing it too, cause what I have here may change a hundred times in the near future. I hated all the templates, Stennie pissed off to Vegas to have some fun (and rightly so, she deserves it almost as much as I do, but no one on earth deserves a vacation more than I do right now), and so I'm just patching a little something together right now so I can have a blog.

I also made one of the most monumental fuck-ups of my life when, in copying all the "customized" html from my old blog (Betland Security Alert, Nedstat, Blogrolling), wouldn't you just know I forgot to copy the comments html. So I'm up with Blogger's comments. I don't like it, but it'll have to do for now.

But it's Friday night, and right now I'm going to put on my jammies and forget about it for a while.

Betland's Olympic Update:
* What?! All that above wasn't enough Olympic Update for you? What do want, blood?

5 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Oh! How I LOVE the polkadots. You and Stenns did a groovy job! And you know, that is the best description for this new design - groovy!

8:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Polka dots is you.

12:02 AM  
Blogger Lily said...

Yes. There's a shortage, don't you know.

9:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Captain a. is a polka dot.

6:47 AM  
Blogger stennie said...

The spots!

5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home