Monday, July 18, 2005

Acrochallenge!

Hello boys and girls, if it's Monday it must be Acromania.

And how are all my little acroites today? I'm hot. And no, don't take that the wrong way. I'm just damn hot. It's been hot here in Betland, not the good summer sun-on-your-face hot, but the bad it's rained every day for 20 days straight and the rain just makes it hotter and steamier hot. I don't like that kind of hot. I'm sweating, red, and my hair looks like I stuck my fork in a toaster.

Which brings us to the acrotopic for the week. With me it's the rainy hot humidity. But for you, "What Makes Summer a Bummer?"

All the other rules are the same. Everyone gets 3 entries to come up with the best acronym they can that not only matches the topic above but the letters below, letters drawn from a sunburned and mosquito-bitten acrobasket. (He went camping over the weekend.) The acroing will end at 10pm est tomorrow night, after which I'll be judging; the winners will be guaranteed a good rest of the summer and the non-winners, well, it won't get any better for you, I'm afraid.

So the topic is "What Makes Summer a Bummer?" The letters:

N J F O

There you go. Now put on that spf and start acroing.

Betland's Olympic Update:
* My dad's birthday is today. He's in Reno, having fun. When I spoke to him earlier, he was getting ready for cocktail hour. Good thing I called when I did. Anyway, he's never read my blog and he never will, but Happy Birthday Anyway, Dad!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Never Jumping From Overhang.
No Juicy Fish Outside.
No! Jude Flings Orgasm.

What? No H for Hurricane??

10:23 AM  
Blogger Flipsycab said...

What Makes Summer a Bummer?"

N J F O
Nasty June fog. Oy! (a CA thing: June gloom)
No jammin funk outs!!
Noticing John Fogert’s old.

3:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

N J F O

New Jersey, for openers

No July Fourth orgies

Nothing justifies feeling overcooked

4:04 PM  
Blogger Lily said...

Damn. Mike's already got two winners there, but I shall gamely play on...

Not jumping farthest. Olympics :-(

Near Jamaica -- funky odors.

Never juicily fucking Orville. (playing the inside joke Acro card...)

7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home