Monday, July 25, 2005

Acrochallenge!

Well, hello to everyone who survived Monday. I'm almost not amongst that contingent - busy busy day at work today, then to the paint store afterwards. But enough of that, let's get ready for another happy round of Acromania!

Ahhh, summer. Summer means a lot of things, but to me one of the things it means is movies. Big summer blockbusters, drive-ins, a way to spend a rainy day on vacation. I want to see the penguin movie, but mainly I've been watching a bunch of old stuff I've bought on ebay starring some actor you've never heard of.

This week's acrotopic is "Movies." Simple enough, right?

The other rules are all the same. Everyone gets three entries each to come up with the best acronym they can that not only matches the topic above, but the letters below, which were randomly drawn from the acrobasket, who worked his way through acrocollege hiring himself out as set decoration. Then I'll be doing the judging at around 10pm est tomorrow night, and the winners will get to make acceptance speeches, and the losers will have to smile and clap like they don't care.

Again, the topic is "Movies." The letters are:

O F S L A C

Now - get your popcorn and acro.

Betland's Olympic Update:
* Keep a good thought for Mr M tomorrow - he's beginning the paint job on my kitchen. You don't have to keep a good thought for me, I won't be doing anything. But he'll have to not only be doing the painting, but dealing with my whiny ass as well. He'll need good thoughts, if not valium.
* This is to Flipsy and everyone who took her tagging challenge. I am going to try to answer the questions posed in the survey. But see - I don't really cook as such, and my ownership and knowledge of cookbooks is mighty slim. It'll be a total bore, but keep tuned, I swear I'll participate.

5 Comments:

Blogger Linda Shippert said...

MOVIES:

Original film sadly lacking any content

Oldies featuring some lame ass cast

Obvious failure seeks love amid catastrophe

10:34 PM  
Blogger Flipsycab said...

Older films seem lovely and classic.

Original? Fey! Spielberg lacks all creativity.

Oscillating fans suck. Loews: air conditioning!

1:07 PM  
Blogger Lily said...

One frosty soda, licorice, and candy.

Ogres, fiends suddenly lose all cohesion.

Only films suspend Lily's analytic capabilities.

7:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

old farts slouching lazily at cinemas

obscure french surliness laughingly amazes critics

obviously faked stunts leave audiences cringing

9:57 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

OFSLAC

Old films? Stennie Likes All Classics

Obviously Fassbinder Sucks, like, ass. Capiche?

Ornery French Sluts: Lewd Acclaimed Cinema.

10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home