Monday, August 22, 2005

Acrochallenge!

Greetings to all, and welcome to another I'm-back-in-town-so-let's-get-this-party-started round of acromania!

Yes, I took a little musical jaunt eastward over the weekend, to Richmond, to hear my clarinet friend Mr N, that would be Mr N, not Mr M, play. Four ensembles, one was good, one blew, one was good but boring, and one, and I'm happy to report it was the one with Mr N, that would be Mr N, repeat, not Mr M, rocked. Rocked hard on a Peter Schickele (aka PDQ Bach) piece.

And because of that there was no Picture Sunday. Which was a good thing I guess, because I had no pictures anyway. Little vacation we all got there.

And so this week's acrotopic shall be: "Where Do You Get Off Not Having Picture Sunday?" Go ahead, let me have it. Call me lazy, call me a slob, tell me we're all better off not having any damned Picture Sunday anyway, I don't care. I'm ready for the abuse.

All the other rules still apply. Everyone gets 3 entries to come up with the best acronym they can that not only matches the topic above, but the letters below, which are drawn, as usual, from the acrobasket, or Mr A. Not Mr M, repeat, but Mr A. Then I'll do the judging at around 10pm est tomorrow night, and the winners will get their pictures taken, and the losers will, well, will not, I guess.

So tonight's acrotopic: "Where Do You Get Off Not Having Picture Sunday?" The letters:

E S I T S I

Now, acro.

Betland's Olympic Update:
* I ate a cookie this weekend. I didn't die, but it wasn't exciting, either.
* If I hate "Little House on the Prairie" so much, why do I wake up every single Sunday morning at 4am, the precise time it comes on channel 7. I think Pa Ingalls is sending me messages from heaven.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lily said...

Elizabeth said: 'I'm tired. Screw it"

Eventually, she insipidly took shitty images.

Eating snickerdoodles? It's that sneaky insulin.

8:50 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Here you go, I'm letting you have it!

Egads, schiksa! It's totally selfish! Ingrate.

Elizabeth? Sometimes I think she's impossible!

Empty Sunday. Ick. Thanks shitty inuit!

10:32 PM  
Blogger Krizzer said...

Elizabeth seems indifferent to Sunday! Impossible!

Each Sunday I treasure seeing illustrations.

Eat shit! It totally sucks, imageless!

12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home