Monday, August 08, 2005

Acrochallenge!

Well, hello to all you people who love letters. You know, I'm sure there's a support group out there for you. A 12-step thing.

Now, I know Mike Week is officially over, or at least I declared it so, then I'll be damned if that man didn't show up again in my life to influence my blog. I tell you, he needs to get his own damn blog, that boy.

We're always talking, us bloggers out there, about how one of the great joys of life is getting a surprise in the mail. And today, courtesy of Mr Mike, I received one of the coolest things in the Free World via post. It's just, well, it's so great I won't even attempt to explain it. I'll just show it to you.



Great Crikey Moses. How cool is that?

And so in honor of the great surprise in my mail this morning, this week's acrotopic shall be this: "Man, That's A Cool Thing." So you be thinking of what you'd consider a cool thing.

All the other rules are the same, everyone gets 3 entries to come up with the best acronym they can that not only matches the topic but also the letters below, which are of course drawn from the coolest basket I personally know of, the acrobasket. Then tomorrow at around 10pm est I'll be judging and naming the winners, who will be the coolest people in the world for the next week.

So this week's topic is "Man, That's A Cool Thing." And the letters are:

S I E N

OK, so don't just stand around looking cool - go acro.

Betland's Olympic Update:
* By the time you read this, there should be - wait for it - a brand new Captain Asshole's Corner posted on the Comfy Chair. You'd better go read it, you know those things appear very infrequently.
* Oh, and by the way, you do know I have a guestbook, don't you? Don't you??

6 Comments:

Blogger Lily said...

Stuffed iguanas. Excellent nosh.

"Simply Irresistable" -- eighties noise. (well, I liked it)

Singing in Egypt. Naked.

9:54 PM  
Blogger Flipsycab said...

Sex in exceeding numbers.
Swinging in exile nowadays.
Stars' insider entertainment news.

4:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

S I E N

Strangers, intimate encounters. Numerous.

Surprises in Ellison's novels.

Sleeping in, evading nuisances.

5:44 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

SEIN

Seinfeld's enormously invigorating nattering

Sexy Elizabeth In Negligee!

Seeing Eddie in Nordstroms

9:15 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

PS - Lily totally would eat an iguana. Gross.

9:15 PM  
Blogger Lily said...

No I wouldn't. They're too tough and stringy. All the bumps on the skin would get caught in my teeth.

10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home