Monday, September 12, 2005

Acrochallenge!

Hello, hello, hello. It's Monday, and you know what that means - another bite-your-lip-and-put-your-thinking-cap-squarely-in-place round of acromania.

Well, color me happy. I just came back from getting my first pedicure in months and months. I guess when one's pedicurist has a baby, one really has to work at getting an appointment. But believe me, it was worth the wait.

Feet have nothing to do with this week's acrotopic, though. I just couldn't let go of the thought of that sandwich loaf. I mean, could you? There's so much to think about. So this week's topic shall indeed be "The Sandwich Loaf." In case you're just tuning in, or need more inspiration, it's down below in Picture Sunday.

All the other rules are the same, everyone gets 3 entries to come up with the best acronym they can that matches not only the topic above, but the letters below, which have been drawn from the trusty acrobasket. The acrobasket who said he might try a piece of sandwich loaf, but only for money. On a bet. Then I'll be judging the winners and announcing them at 10pm est tomorrow night. The winner gets to laugh and point as the losers have to partake of the loaf. So I'd be acroing like my life depended on it if I were you, because basically, it does.

So this week's topic is "The Sandwich Loaf." And the letters:

S N I C D R N

Now, acro and try not to be neausous.

Betland's Olympic Update:
* Another update of my update: Hey, Friar, you're right. My back hatch has no keyhole either. Why even have a key?

5 Comments:

Blogger Lily said...

Sandwich? No -- it's cake! Definitely repulsive, nevertheless.

Such noisome icing. Can't digest rancid nastiness.

So, now I chow down recipe, nauseated.

9:42 PM  
Blogger Linda Shippert said...

Sandwiches need icing? Come, don't revolt needlessly.

Someone needed ipecac, choked down rotten nosh.

Sandwich? No, indeed! Create Delicatessan Revolution! Nummy!

12:19 PM  
Blogger Flipsycab said...

The Sandwich Loaf

S N I C D R N

Some nutjob imagined cheese-dyed, repulsive nonsense.
So, nobody informed Cleaver: don’t recipe narcotically.
Some new ideas certainly deserve resounding no’s.

4:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shit nuggets in crap dressing--really nauseating.

Some nerd in culinary distress risked newness.

Such "nouvelle" in "cuisine" deserves regurgitatious negation.

6:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sits Nicely In COVERED Dish. Really, Nasty.
Served Nightly In Cancun. Drunkards Rarely Notice.
So, Next I Crush Dandelions. Roasted, Naturally.

9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home