Monday, September 05, 2005

Acrochallenge!

Hello to all, the laborers and the laborees, and welcome to another one-more-holiday-shot-to-hell edition of acromania.

As you may have noticed below, if you've taken a peek at Picture Sunday, there's a fetching snapshot of my mother there. And guess what. Today just happens to be my mom's birthday.

So in honor of my mom and moms everywhere, this week's acrotopic shall be, "Oh, Those Moms."

The rules are as always, everyone gets three entries to come up with the best acronym they can that matches the topic above and the letters below, which are drawn from the famed acrobasket. His mom was a bread basket, by the way. And quite the stunner she was. Then I shall be doing the judging at around 10pm est tomorrow night, and the winners will get a call from my mother. No, I wouldn't do that to you, really, you can go ahead and enter the contest....

So the topic is "Oh, Those Moms." The letters:

T I L R N

So there you have it. Go acro. After, of course, you've made your bed and picked up your room.

Betland's Olympic Update:
* Here's an update from last night's update. The Hokies didn't lose!
* Why is every holiday known to man an excuse for a "Law and Order" marathon? I shouldn't complain, I watched quite a bit today and seeing Benjamin Bratt never hurt a soul, but every single holiday....

5 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Oh, Those Moms: TILRN

Totally illicit lovers, radical nymphettes

Takes incredibly long, reclining naps

Telegraphs incriminating looks 'round neighborhood!

11:07 PM  
Blogger Linda Shippert said...

I was so grateful for the Law & Order marathon, until I discovered I'd seen every damn episode.

2:22 AM  
Blogger Linda Shippert said...

Tippling in living room nook

Taking inventory, live restlessly, needily

Talk incessantly, laugh rarely, nasty.

7:54 PM  
Blogger Lily said...

That's it, Louise. Really. Nix.

There is Louise, ranting, naturally.

Taking in Louise's reactions? Ngaaah!

(I'll give you one guess as to the name of LilyG's mom)

7:55 PM  
Blogger Flipsycab said...

They intrude, learn, reassure, nag.

To interrupt lectures requires nads.

Those inquisitive, loving, rascally nabobs.

8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home