Monday, October 17, 2005

Acrochallenge!

Long day. Long, long Monday. So let's get to that little slice of Monday heaven with ice cream on top, acromania.

Mmmm. Pie. I haven't had pie in ages, and hadn't really missed it till Oktoberfest. Now I'm seeing everyone walk away from the dessert table with this really wonderful-looking fruit pie with flaky crust. It seems to be quite the hit, even Sherman forgoes chocolate cake for it once in a while. So this week's topic is "Pie." Anything you want to tell me about pie.

All the other rules are the same. Everyone gets three entries to come up with the best acronym they can that not only matches the topic above, but the letters below, which are randomly drawn from the acrobasket. He's a Key Lime man. Then at around 10pm est tomorrow night I'll be reading over the entries and judging the winners, who shall receive the pie of their choice, and the non-winners get, well, five dozen Nature's Macaroons. What they do with them is at their discretion.

And so this week's topic is "Pie." And the letters:

R I H L T

There you go. Now stop sitting there all pie-faced and acro!

Betland's Olympic Update:
* My third Hackensaw Boys CD arrived today. And yes, I'm still groovin'....
* Is it OK if I mention I'm already dead-tired and it's only Monday?

4 Comments:

Blogger Flipsycab said...

R I H L T

Rhubarb? Indeed! Horseradish lingers tastier.

Raunchy implies “hair.” Lusciously torrid!

Raspberry? I’ll have Lite Tangerine.

12:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. Rhubarb. It has lotsa taste.
2. Really? I'll have lingonberry. Terrific.
3. Reagan? I hit Lana Turner.

8:15 PM  
Blogger Lily said...

Really, I HAD lost tummy.....

Responsibly, I halve lemon tart.

Recipe is homemade, let's taste!

8:39 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

R I H L T

Raspberry is heaven! Laviscious, Tempting!

Right. I hate lemon tarts.

Romanians ingest honey liver treats.

10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home