Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Oh, Shit - Stop The Presses Again!

Hello, dear readers. I made a serious mistake last night. No, actually I made two. The first was screwing up my typing of Capt A's acro (that's what you get for not using cut and paste), and the second was using what I'd typed to determine that Capt A's acro was invalid.

Zealously.

There was in fact a big fat Z in his acro, because the the fired-up atheists were zealously raping Rudolph.

My mistake, Capt A's acro crown has been re-rewarded, Flipsy goes back to Runner-Up after a brief moment of glory, and I shall sulk away and hide. I mean, really - do you all realize what the next two weeks of my life are going to be like?

Pray for me.

Betland's Olympic Update:
* In the below blog, I also misspelled "quadriplegic" about a hundred times. I'll catch hell for that too. I think I'll go correct it. For posterity.
* Well, not a hundred. Only once.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't say RAPING, I said noogying! They are not the same things!

Geez. The one time I really get enthusiastic and enter, and then even win (I WON! by the way), you not only have a Freudian slip to knock me out of it, you accuse atheists of beastiality when noogying is all we care to do to reindeer.

At least you have the integrity to fess up and fix it. That's to your advantage. (You're still going to hell, though. Just not for this.)

1:20 PM  
Blogger Flipsycab said...

I loved both of the first two documentaries you saw here. Good stuff...I was shocked when they actually showed the DT act. Poor Linda (not necessarily for the act, but for all the shizzy she went through).

4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home