Monday, January 09, 2006

Acrochallenge!

Well.

Well well well well well well well well. Guess who's been remiss in her duties lately.

I seem to have forgotten all about Picture Sunday. It was about 11:58pm last night when I realized I hadn't done my weekend duty, and since I didn't have any pictures anyway, I guess maybe it wasn't such a bad thing. Then I got to thinking that I had no Picture Sunday last week because of the New Year's party.

Then I started wondering if I even care enough to keep Picture Sunday going.

See, I've been, since Friday night, ensconsing myself away, working on a little project. Ensconce, ensconce, ensconce. Hopefully it'll be done in the next day or so, but I just keep thinking that if Picture Sunday is so unimportant to me that I don't even remember it needs to take place..... Well, I don't know. I'm sure I'll never totally abandon Picture Sunday.

But let's let you guys weigh in. This week's Acrotopic is "Why Keep Picture Sunday?" or "Why Dump Picture Sunday?" Take your pick.

All the other rules are the same. Everyone gets three entries to come up with the best acronym they can that not only matches the topic above, but the letters below, which are randomly drawn from the acrobasket. The acrobasket has only liked Picture Sunday once. When he was in it. Then tomorrow at 10pm est I'll be reading over the entries and naming the winners, who, well, who may get to decide whether or not Picture Sunday continues. The losers have to send me pictures, so I won't be scrounging around at the last minute on Sunday night.

So, the topic: "Why Keep (or Dump) Picture Sunday?" The letters:

D T A L T

Now. Acro. And let me get back to ensconcing.

Betland's Olympic Update:
* Do you know that the actual Olympics are a mere month away? I'm going to have to do honest-to-God Olympic Updates!! Aaarrrghh!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Doodles. Tree and lights. Terrific!
Destiny. Tomato and lettuce toppings.
Doggie. Tophat. Always lovely topics.

Keep it!!! You could at least do every other - that would only be 2 times a month - that's doable, don't you think??

10:01 PM  
Blogger Lily said...

Don't tire, always lovely things.
Drop that annoying little timewaster.
Does the acrobasket like this?

(See, I'm schizo, but I always like it, especially when combined with the foods of the week)

11:04 PM  
Blogger Flipsycab said...

D T A L T

Documents town’s ambiguous, lingering traditions.

Displays toys and little things.

Dazzling tales arouse loose talk.

4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home