Monday, January 02, 2006

Know Your Me (with surprise Acrochallenge)

Hello, and welcome to 2006. Well, my 2006 is already ruined, because this morning I put on my "I'm blogging this" T-shirt only to find that it had dried laundry detergent on it. I mean, really, is there any reason to continue on? I was going to just write my December 31, 2006 blog tonight telling you how this year was a complete failure. But I'll soldier on!

No Picture Sunday, as I was at the Sauerkraut Band New Year's Party, and no Acrochallenge, because, well, no reason, just because. Oh, hell, let's have one anyway. Below I'm giving you a link to a quiz about me. My nephew has one about himself on his myspace page, and I'm nothing if not a copier, so I decided I'd make one, too.

And it's hard. It's hard, people! I dare you to go take it and make anything over a 50.

And here's my quiz: Take My Quiz!

So while we're talking about all things me, let's just do an impromptu acromania and call it "Me." Not you "me," me "me." Give me an acro about myself.

All the other rules are the same. Everyone gets three entries to come up with the best acronym they can that not only matches the topic above, but the letters below, which are randomly drawn from the acrobasket. The acrobasket is still wearing his lampshade from Saturday night. Then tomorrow night at 10pm est I shall be reading over the entries and naming the winners, who will get a dream date with me. The losers get two dream dates with me.

So this week's topic, "Me." The letters:

R K I T

Now, go look longingly at my picture and acro. After you've puked.

Betland's Olympic Update:
* Finished the year with 176 movies. That's more than last year. So there.

6 Comments:

Blogger stennie said...

Damn, that *was* hard! I got a 50, and I feel pretty good about that.

No time for acro right now, I'll try to get in a few from work tomorrow. happy new year, darlin'!

1:38 AM  
Blogger Random Russell said...

Bets - its russ - how do I submit the akro? Reprobate Kid in Transition
Hope this works for you.
Glad you had fun at the party and I don't think I've ever said this to anyone before - sorry you couln't puke. Now, off to the quiz!

9:58 AM  
Blogger Random Russell said...

What a quiz! I guess I only *THINK* I know you. HOE for you.
russ

10:04 AM  
Blogger Bet said...

Courtesy of DeepFatFriar, messengered to me at 6pm:

Radically kick-ass intellectual Titan
Rural klatcher in Timbuktu
Rarely knackered; invariably twisted

6:11 PM  
Blogger Lily said...

I'm somewhat ashamed of myself, especially as in almost every instance I didn't put down my gut reaction which turned out to be the right answer. And I like the bassoon. But I have two questions before launching into acro:

1. You put a llama on your head? Ouch.
2. How come Captain A didn't get 100?

Now, on to acro:

1. Reasonably kind in temperament.
2. Reveal"K" initial -- tell!
3. Rejects kicking infants. Tsk.

7:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Radical. Kept in Tune!
Raucous Karaoke. Invited Taytee.
Restful. Kindled Inspiration. Television.

9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home