Monday, February 06, 2006

Acrochallenge!

Hello to all, and welcome to another foot-stomping round of acromania.

Tonight, we have a guest acrotopic. Well, maybe I should rephrase that. We have an acrotopic suggested to me by one of our own, the dishy Michelle. And you know, if any of you out there have acrotopic ideas, please submit them to me, via email, or messenger, or comments. I'm game for anything, really.

Anyway, Michelle suggested we have an acrotopic of "The Title of My Memoirs." So there. You're writing your autobiographies, the tales of your lives, innermost thoughts, hopes, and fears. What's the title? Tell us, dammit!

All the other rules are the same. Everyone gets three entries to come up with the best acronym they can that not only matches the topic above, but the letters below, which are randomly drawn from ye olde acrobasket. The title of the acrobasket's memoirs is "Get Your Hand Out Of My Letters." Then at 10pm est tomorrow night, I shall be reading over the entries and naming the winners, who'll get a copy of my memoirs, "I'm Dull," and the losers shall receive...wait, something's backwards there. Winners do not receive a copy of my memoirs, "I'm Dull."

So, this week's topic is "The Title of My Memoirs." The letters:

H R B D D

So there you go. Get acroing, and on the double.

Betland's Olympic Update:
* Well. Guess who had a pedicure tonight at 6pm, busted her ass to make the 30 minute trip there on time, got there, and the shop was completely closed up, with nary a person around. Guess! It was me! Not a call, not a message, not a "kiss my foot," not a nothing. I was stood up, good and proper.

4 Comments:

Blogger Linda Shippert said...

Her Radiant Beauty Defied Destiny

Her Romantic, Beautiful Dreams Destroyed

Hooking, Rogering, Buxomnessosity, Derring-Doo

12:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

H R B D D

His Ribaldry Boldly Defining Decency

His Royal Badness Does Dallas

He Rocks By Dirty Deeds

7:33 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

H R B D D

Holy 'Rection, Batman! Double "D"!

Happless Rebel: Bewildered, Desperate, Dead.

Horrendously Ridiculed Bitch's Daily Diary.

8:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Highly Respected Big Dog. Definitely.
Hair Really Bad. Does Disguise.
Had Really Big Double Dip.

9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home