Thursday, February 23, 2006

Meeting of the Minds

It doesn't happen often, so take note. I wrote something in my blog of Tuesday that kind of made me giggle.

I was telling you about Stennie sending me CDs of her blogs, and that she talks faster than I do. (Oddly enough, I often think of myself as talking quite fast at times. I guess I'm alone in that thought.) But anyway, I used the analogy "Think Bugs Bunny vs. Huckleberry Hound."

This wasn't anything very new. I mean, I've often said, told people who've asked, that Stennie, to me, is the living embodiment of Bugs Bunny. But when I got to thinking about it, and, yes, as sad as it may seem, I'm kind of the living embodiment of Huckleberry Hound. I don't wear a nice hat nearly as often as he does, but we'll let that slide.

And so, for you all who've been yearning to see a picture of me and my buddy Stennie together, I submit:



Hey! Why is she pointing at me like that? In that way as if to say, "Get a load of her. What a maroon."

So, she's a wiseass. I still have the better hat. Well, the only one.

Betland's Olympic Update:
* Chad Hedrick vs Shanni Davis. Stop arguing! Let them fight it out to the death. And then who's left at the end, kill him. Joey Cheek (who gave his prize money to charity) is the only speed skater worth his salt.

1 Comments:

Blogger stennie said...

I'm saying "check out the gay hat."

Hee! I ::heart:: this blog.

12:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home