Monday, March 27, 2006

Acrochallenge!

Hello to all, and welcome to another Boy, Aren't Random Letters Wonderful round of acromania.

I found out something nice today. Actually, I found out something nice and something not-so-nice, but since I'm trying to dwell upon the positive, I'll tell you about the nice. My new neighbors have, it seems - a doggie!

I came home for lunch today and heard a distinct yap-yap-yap next door, so I went out to investigate and saw the little fella, all white and tan and looking at me like he'd rather I go back inside. So I did. But we'll be friends, I'm sure. And then I got to thinking about how these new neighbors must be good people, not like the drug-dealing, door-slamming, no-furniture-having people who were there before them. Because dogs just do that, don't they?

And so this week's acrotopic is, "What is it about dogs, anyway?"

All the other rules are the same. Everyone gets three entries to come up with the best acronym they can that not only matches the topic above, but also the letters below, which are randomly drawn from the acrobasket. The acrobasket is a dog person. He once hung round a St Bernard's neck. Then at 10pm est tomorrow night, I shall be reading over the entries and judging the winners, who will get - no, I wouldn't foist a dog off onto an unsuspecting soul.... The winners and losers will get the same thing. Nothin'. You don't get nothin'.

So, this week's topic is, "What is it about dogs, anyway?" And the letters:

S R B A R

Now, go acro! Good boy.

Betland's Olympic Update:
* So Scarlett Johansson has taken over Angelina Jolie's spot as the newest Sexiest Woman Alive. Lips! What is it with lips? All these World's Sexiest Women are nothing but facefulls of lips! Well, and Angelina had that added attraction of looking like she might kill you in a knife fight and drink your blood. How did she lose her spot with that going for her?

3 Comments:

Blogger Lily said...

Such randy buggers -- always rutting.

Sit! Rollover! Beg! Always responsive.

Seeking rubbish buried around roses.

10:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

S R B A R

Sometimes Rover bites a Republican.

Some random barking: "Arf!" "Ruff!"

Serve responsibly blind and repressed

7:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stays Right By Aging Relative.
Stitches Retrieved Bow, Arrow. Really.
Sigh. Ruffs Bring Absent Rest.

9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home