Monday, March 06, 2006

Acrochallenge!

Hello to the post-Oscar hungover and everyone else. Boy, Stennie really shouldn't have put that "one drink for every reaction shot of George Clooney" rule in her Oscar drinking game.

Welcome to a tiny departure in the world of acromania. Yes, tonight, we're going to try something new. This is an idea courtesy of Mr M, and it just might work.

This week, the acrotopic is "Your Name." As far as an actual acrotopic, it's free. Acro about anything on God's green earth. The only rule is that your acro has to be the first five letters of your name. Therefore, if you're Kellie, your acro letters are K E L L I. If you're Venice, they're V E N I C. If you're LilyG, you'll use your all your letters. If you're Bet, well, she won't be playing, or Mike, you can use your whole name and the first however many letters of your last name. Stay with me here, it'll work.

All the other rules are the same. Everyone gets three entries to come up with the best acronym they can that not only matches the topic (kind of) above, but also the letters below (or the letters of your name), which will not be randomly drawn from the acrobasket. The acrobasket is taking it easy this week. He played the drinking game last night, too. He'd forgotten all those people who died this year, and got quite snockered. Then at 10pm est tomorrow night, I'll be reading the entries and naming the winners, who will get to keep their names, and the non-winners, who will have to change to something else.

So, the topic? The "Your Name" acro. The letters?

[Y O U R N A M E]

OK. Get our your birth certificates and let the acroing begin.

Betland's Olympic Update:
* That CD Challenge thing? Very fun, but I hope no one ever asks me to do it again. A lot of work.

8 Comments:

Blogger Lily said...

Likes it lusty. Yowza, George.

Like I leer at young guys....

"Lent is looming." "Yes, God."

9:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kept Egging Larry, "Launch It!"
Kellie Eats Lasagna. Liver? Inedible!
K***ing, Ervin. Loves Licking Icees.

oooooo...my secret word today is:
snnitzl - Schnitzel!!

12:06 PM  
Blogger Krizzer said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:46 PM  
Blogger Krizzer said...

I MUST have the toughest letters:

KRIZZ

Karaoke rabble imbibe zinfandel zealously.
Knife rasping, I zest zucchini.
Kellie religiously interviews zitty zombies.

(you know you do, Kell)

5:47 PM  
Blogger Flipsycab said...

FLIPS

Friend. Lover. Intelligent Person. Superstar.

Friday! Live in person: Susan!

Fantastic lady is personable, sociable.

P.S. My ridiculously self-important co-worker has infected me. Help!

6:12 PM  
Blogger stennie said...

S T E N N

1. Sexy, tenacious, elegant 'n' neurotic.
2. Saddened to earn nexta nothin'.
3. Starting to embrace natural nerdiness.

7:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

M I C H A
(is that legal?)

Maybe if Crash had acting...?

Mission: Impossible's Cruise has acne

Mainly I crave Hayek's assets

7:21 PM  
Blogger Lily said...

Okay, so I can't spell my own name. Please delete entry #2. All that leering and yowza makes me addled.

8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home