Monday, March 13, 2006

Acrochallenge!

Well, well, well, my little acrociples. Or is that acrocicles? Never mind, welcome to another "what will she come up with next" round of acromania.

You know, St Patrick's Day is not far off. In fact, it's Friday. And I know how I'll be celebrating. Martinis! Green olives! Oh, saints be praised, top o' the mornin'.

However, not everyone's so lucky. As was pointed out to me over the weekend.

Now, this week's acrotopic is link-based. So here's the topic: Tell Me Anything You Want About This Guy Here. To see the guy, and thus get a good acro going, you have to follow the link on "Here."

All the other rules are the same. Everyone gets three entries to come up with the best acronym they can that not only matches the topic above (and in the link), but also matches the letters below, which are randomly drawn from the acrobasket. The acrobasket is not Irish, but someone once hungoveredly ate some Lucky Charms out of him for breakfast on March 18th. The milk went everywhere. Then tomorrow night at 10pm est I shall be reading over the entries and judging the winners, who will be invited to join me for martinis with green olives on Friday, and the losers, well, your date is the acrosubject.

So, this week's topic: Tell Me Anything You Want To About This Guy Here. The letters:

W H I A G

Now, get in there and acro.

Betland's Olympic Update:
* Nothing much to update. Cleaned the kitchen floor, laundry room floor, bathroom floor, did two loads of laundry, and I'm tired. Goodnight!

4 Comments:

Blogger stennie said...

Damn it, there's no "B" for Begorrah. I will be back later to give this a whirl...

8:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When He Inhales Alcohol, Go!

OK, so this was my first time...be gentle

9:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wise. His Irish Ayes Gerrymandered.
Wonderful! Handmade? I'm Absolutely Green.
Wow! Hat is Audaciously Green.

That guy is a great topic! There is just so much to say!

9:48 AM  
Blogger Lily said...

Whoa. He's in all green.

White-hot Irish American guy. (in his dreams)

Wide hat, it's a gnome!

8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home