Monday, April 10, 2006

Acrochallenge!

Hello, all you smart people out there in internetland. And welcome to another this can't just be Monday round of acromania.

Question - is there an acrotopic we haven't covered? We've done animals, the weather, cars, yourselves, geography.... I'm stumped. So I've turned to Mr M for a topic. And he's graced us with one. This week's acrotopic is "Rising Gas Prices."

All the other rules are the same. Everyone gets three entries to come up with the best acronym they can that not only matches the topic above, but also the letters below which are randomly drawn from the acrobasket. The acrobasket drives an electric. He's a regular Ed Begley, Jr. Then tomorrow night at 10pm est I shall be viewing the entries and naming the winners, who will not receive a free tank of gas on me, and the non-winners who will not receive anything either. Why do you all keep playing? You never win anything!

So, the topic is "Rising Gas Prices." The letters:

I T O I N

There you go. Now drive around some and think up your acro.

Betland's Olympic Update:
* May I make it clear that I do not eat the recipes du jour?
* Finally did my state taxes tonight. I don't know why I procrastinate so on the states. They take all of 2 minutes to complete.

4 Comments:

Blogger Lily said...

It's totally obvious. Investigate nuclear.

International terrorist -- OPEC. It's nasty.

I think oil is nefarious.

9:52 PM  
Blogger Flipsycab said...

I think oil is needed.
Imagine: to operate in neutral
If that’s oil, I’ll negate.

3:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Insane. Total Overcharge. Incredibly Nefarious.
It's Thirty-nine? Outrageous. I Need :(
I Took Over Ivanna's N-out-mart.

9:09 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

I T O I N

Import terrorist oil? Instead necrophelia.

Incestuous threesomes only intensify need.

Only two tonight -- sorry, not nearly creative enough tonight.

9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home