Friday, April 14, 2006

To Whet Your Appetite

Due to very very sad and upsetting technical difficulties, this week's podcast will not appear till the weekend. Sometime.

However!

As a little appetizer, Stennie, editor extraordinaire except when she doesn't save stuff and loses an entire week's editing, we love you Stennie, really, has put up a portion of Tuesday's conversation. This would be the part of the conversation where I seem to be having a stroke.

Go here -> www.hucklebug.blogspot.com and listen. And stay tuned for the actual 'cast.

Betland's Olympic Update:
* Day off today. Yes, that's why I call it "Good Friday." Changed bed linens, paid bills, baked a turkey breast, and am now getting ready to head off to watch Taytie play baseball. Happy Easter!

1 Comments:

Blogger Marla Bronstein said...

I'm not quite sure how, but I was able to listen to the mini=cast today. I LOVE YOUR TWANG!! Happy Easter....

6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home