Monday, May 01, 2006

Acrochallenge!

Hello, welcome to Monday, and holy shit, I almost forgot about acromania! Sorry. Busy night at the Pod.

Well, guess what I did tonight. I had my house washed. It had at 4 ½ years of grime built up onto it, and my friend and workmate San's husband said he'd pressure wash it for me. He showed up as I was getting home from work, toiled for 3 ½ hours, and now - well, let me tell you. If I lived in Cartoonland, my house would have little white sparkling gleamies coming from it. I cleaned inside while he cleaned outside, but I finished first so I sat in the Comfy Chair and watched a movie and drank a martini while he finished up. It was cool. I felt like the Poderosa was going through a big automatic house-wash. The water and soap spraying onto the windows was more fun to watch than the movie. So I did.

And so, in honor of my newly-clean house, tonight's acrotopic is "Strange Things To Get Washed."

All the other rules are the same, everyone gets three entries to come up with the best acronym they can that not matches the topic above, but also the letters below which are randomly drawn from the acrobasket. The acrobasket dry cleans. Then tomorrow at 10pm est I shall be reading over the entries and naming the winners, who will get something odd in their lives washed, and the non-winners, who, well, I guess shall remain dirty.

The acrotopic is "Strange Things To Get Washed." The letters:

T H L O W S

Now, get out of the shower and acro.

Betland's Olympic Update:
* The music corner of my living room is now clean! It's clean, I tell you!

5 Comments:

Blogger Linda Shippert said...

The hairy legs of Wesley Snipes.

Thyroid, heart, lungs, open wounds, spleen.

The hot librarian's own wood shelving.

1:45 AM  
Blogger Lily said...

That happy little olive woman's skin.

Turtles have less odor with soap.

Tired, hot, Lily openly washed sandbox.

2:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thelma Had Louise Only Wash Socks.

Take Heed. Love Olives Washed Sudsy.

Tossed. Heaved. Liver Omnipresent. Washed Scrabble.

12:06 PM  
Blogger Bet said...

Just in from the DeepFatFriar:

Teri Hatcher's lonely ocelot without spots

Three highland longhorn oxen wearing skirts

8:55 PM  
Blogger Flipsycab said...

The hefty lint off winter socks.
Top hats, live ocelots, wild saffron.
Ten harlots’ little ol’ weddin’ sacks.

9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home