Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Boy, are you folks lucky tonight.

For tonight there will be not one, not two, but three - count them, I know you won't - blogs for your reading enjoyment.

Continue on, if you dare....


Blog One: It's Worth The Extra Effort

I've made an internet discovery that I'm inviting you all to partake in.

It's a little video, made in The Netherlands, of our very own Hackensaw Boys, doing what they love to do. In an elevator, no less. Apparently this is a "thing" in The Netherlands, elevator performing. Oh, those Netherlanders. What cards.

Anyway, here's where the extra effort comes in. I'm giving you the link, and listen, you'd better take it and watch this or I'll be very cross indeed, but the video on the website is of the most crapoid quality imaginable. I guess it's "streaming" video (I don't know my geek terms, which I guess means I have to turn in my "geek" t-shirt), but it consists mainly of stills, and the video stops over and over to buffer and re-connect.

So here's what you do. Right click on the little "play" and "volume" panel and you'll get an option that says "Play With Real Player." Select that, and you've got an actual moving, continuous, rousing, happy, guaranteed to make you smile performance.

Go Here For The Hackies - It's Worth The Extra Effort

Betland's Olympic Update:
* Look! Below! Blog Two!

3 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Truly some of the crapiest video quality EVER! I'm going to SEE them in the flesh on FRIDAY! Which one is Ferd?

12:13 AM  
Blogger Linda Shippert said...

Holy moly. Three blogs in one day! We are truly blessed.

12:50 AM  
Blogger Bet said...

Ferd's in the hat, playing the fiddle. Talk to Ferd - he's very nice.

12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home