Monday, June 12, 2006

Acrochallenge!

Hello, Monday survivors worldwide. And welcome to another round of acromania.

Well. I just don't know what to think. Actually, I do. I think acro is growing old and people are tiring of it. Seems to be. Who knows, maybe it's summer, maybe it's the letters, maybe it's the topics, it's just that fewer and fewer people are playing, the last two weeks not even enough to fill out the winners board. And that's sad.

So what do I do? Do I keep acro? Do I kill it? Do I give the acrobasket a bus ticket to Toledo and let him fend for himself from now on? Help me decide. This week's topic is, "Why I Should Keep/Kill Acro." And I don't care which side you're on, just give me an opinion.

The other rules are the same. Everyone gets three (three - you have three whole entries, you don't have to use them, but by God, you have them if you want) entries to come up with the best acronym they can that not only matches the topic above, but also the letters below which are randomly drawn from the acrobasket. The acrobasket has relatives in Ohio. Then tomorrow night at 10pm est I shall be reading the entries and naming the winners and the non-winners. Actually, I don't name the non-winners; that would get a little ugly.

This week's topic: "Why I Should Keep/Kill Acro." The letters:

D N O N I

Start pondering. And acro.

Betland's Olympic Update:
* Would it make things more exciting if I named the non-winners? Or clubbed them on the head?

7 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Silly girl. I don't play because I'm tired of the suckage that comes out of me. I've never been good at this game. I do like reading everyone else's answers though.

DNONI

Don't nullify! Orville needs it!

Drat. No Orwellian nonsense. Ignore.

Diddly No owely not! Ingrates.

10:54 PM  
Blogger Lily said...

Does no one need it? Damn, not only need it -- depending nervously on nattering incessantly.

12:12 AM  
Blogger Linda Shippert said...

I don't play on account of my head being busted. But maybe a hiatus would help? Or just once a month? Then we would try harder to play since we'd have fewer opportunities.


Don't never omit needed inanity.

1:05 AM  
Blogger stennie said...

Death! No -- oh, no -- Imeantcake!

I often don't play because I can't think of three acros and feel like a loser just posting one. But there -- tonight I did it.

Signed,
Loser.

2:20 AM  
Blogger Krizzer said...

I also don't often play because I suck at it. Because I'm a:

Dumb noo-noo-head of no intellect.

3:43 PM  
Blogger Bet said...

This just in from DeepFatFriar, via messenger:

Don't know. One nasty idea!
Drop nothing on non initiative.

that's all i got.....

8:48 PM  
Blogger Flipsycab said...

Do naysayers offer new insight?
Do not obliterate, nerds insist!
Dear, nobody owes nobody intelligence.

9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home