Monday, June 19, 2006

Acrochallenge!

Monday. The day of mon. And time for the mania of acro.

I had something a little funny happen to me at lunch today, and believe me, folks, I needed a little funny in my life today. I was home, trying to down an Orange Crapius and not doing a very good job of it, and hanging around on the internet. A busy day hadn't afforded me my chance to read the news on CNN yet.

I was on my home page, that's myway.com to you keeping score at home, and happened to scroll down to "Today's Fortune." Today's fortune was thusly: "You are what you eat." And guess what I happened to be popping into my cakehole just as I read that. A nut. Well, I thought it was funny.

We're going to try something different tonight. A two-letter acro. And the topic is, "You Are What You Eat. And What The Hell Are You?"

All the other rules are the same. Everyone gets three entries to come up with the best acronym they can that not only matches the topic above, but also the letters below which are randomly drawn from the acrobasket. I guess the acrobasket is air. He doesn't eat much. Really. He's incredibly thin. Then tomorrow night at 10pm est I shall be reading the entries and naming the winners, who will immediately turn into what they eat, and the losers, who will turn into a papier mache hot dog.

So this week's topic is, "You Are What You Eat. And What The Hell Are You?" And the letters:

R L

Now, stop stuffing your face and acro.

Betland's Olympic Update:
* Have I mentioned lately how much I miss my friend and workmate San? I mean, really miss her?
* I mean, really, really miss her.

7 Comments:

Blogger Linda Shippert said...

Random Lickables
Rustic Loaf

10:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Red Licorice.
Raisins. Lots.
Rabbit Lookalike. (Chocolate Bunny!)

10:24 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Roasted Lard

Romanian Liquor

Radioactive Leftovers

10:34 PM  
Blogger stennie said...

1. Ramen lasagna
2. Rotten liver
3. Raspberry lox

10:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rock Lobster.

Ricky, Lime.

Roasted lint.

1:07 AM  
Blogger Krizzer said...

Racka Lamb
Ruined linguine
Ripe Lemons

11:48 AM  
Blogger Flipsycab said...

Roasted Legumes
Ragout Leeks
Risotto Limona

6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home