Monday, June 26, 2006

Acrochallenge!

Whoops. I originally had this titled "Picture Sunday" right up until I proofread. Been there, done that.

Hello, everyone in the world! And welcome to another wet, soggy, rain-soaked edition of acromania.

For some reason, I'm still in the Old West. I had fun making those pictures yesterday, I guess. And so our acrochallenge is going to keep with the Old West theme. It'll be easy. "What I Did On My Summer Vacation At The Dude Ranch." You know, the Jetsons once took a summer vacation on a dude ranch, or, if I recall correctly, Jane, Judy, and Elroy did. George probably had to work. Damn that Mr Spacely.

All the other rules are the same. Everyone gets three entries to come up with the best acronym they can that not only matches the topic above, but also the letters below which are randomly drawn from the acrobasket. Oh, what a vacation the acrobasket had at the dude ranch a few years ago. I've seen the pictures. He looked so darn cute in that hat. Then at 10pm est tomorrow night I shall be reading the entries, and will name the winners, who get a pony ride, and the non-winners, who have to clean out the stables at the Poderosa. (Yes, it's OK - the Poderosa has no stables.)

So, the topic - "What I Did On My Summer Vacation At The Dude Ranch." The letters:

P R O D A

Now, get out of the saddle and acro.

Betland's Olympic Update:
* Tempie called in sick today. And probably will tomorrow. Will we eventually need a temp for our temp? Who knows?
* The creek in my backyard looks like a rolling river. It has little rapids! If it doesn't stop raining here soon, I'll be floating towards the Mississippi.

4 Comments:

Blogger stennie said...

Tempy's out sick? Highlight!

P R O D A

1. Perilously rode on donkey's ass.
2. Purchased really old duds, ashtrays.
3. Proudly relied on Dutch alcohol.

2:57 PM  
Blogger Krizzer said...

We have a temp right now. We had a long term (like 6 month!) temp, but she went back to school, so we got a temp to replace her, but we scared her off after a week so now we have a new temp. I think every temp in the Belly has worked for us at one time or another!

Patted Rocky on da ass
Played rummy, overate daily, aged.
Picketed rodeos over drugged animals!

3:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Prodded remuda, osculated damsel's "arroyo."

7:48 PM  
Blogger Lily said...

Pony rides? Oh darn, asthma.

Patted, rubbed, oiled dude assistant.

Pathetically rode old dappled ass.

8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home