Monday, August 21, 2006

Acrochallenge!

Hello, letterers, letterees, and letterites. And the odd tilist out there. And welcome to another "holy crap I walked instead of swam today and boy am I tired" round of acromania.

So, what did I do Friday? Did we study our blog? Yes, that's right, I clipped my hedges on Friday. I also apparently got caught doing this, because one of our clients came in and laughed at me today at work. Well, it was laughing in a good way, he said he passed by and I was treating the hedges so gingerly he thought, "She's gotta be new at this," and when he came back by later I was lopping off and pulling and chopping, and he said he ended up very proud of me. So there.

This week's acrotopic? "An Ode To Yardwork." What are your thoughts?

All the other rules are the same. Everyone gets three entries to come up with the best acronym they can that not only matches the topic above, but also the letters below which are randomly drawn from the acrobasket. The acrobasket grew a rose once, Acrobasket's Pink Ecstasy, but Opie broke it with a football. No, wait, that was Aunt Bee. Then tomorrow night at 10pm est I shall be reading the entries and naming the winners, who'll get their "Yard of the Month" certificate, and the non-winners, who, well, who'll just get left out in the yard.

This week's topic - "An Ode To Yardwork." The letters:

L A T Z L O R

OK, OK, stop frollicking in the yard now - acro!

Betland's Olympic Update:
* I really did go walk too early. Damn, it was hot.
* I'm trying to back into the swing of things since vacation's over. Tonight - dinner and a movie. I like dinner and a movie.

4 Comments:

Blogger Lily said...

Let a tiny zinnia live, o rake!

Living at the zoo, lots of roses.

Let's attack tree zealously. Over reduced.

5:17 AM  
Blogger Flipsycab said...

Leaves abound. Trees zealously litter older relatives.

Lop and trim! Zoom ludicrously over ragweed!

Leveled a treacherous zinnia. Laughed over remains.

5:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Little Attention To Zoro's Landscaping Only Ruins.

Look! Atlantic Time Zone Land On Rebate!

Listen, Always Try Zero Light Or Rain.

9:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ladybugs, Aphids. Tried Zapper. Lamenting Over Roses.
Lizard Atop Tiny Zinnas. Leaves Orange. Requiem.
Lawn Ants? Try Zekes Ortho-Killer. Rad!

8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home