Tuesday, August 22, 2006

*Twongggg!* Message For You, Sir

Hello, my bloggies. Message from Betland Central, where all rides are up and operational:

There will be no blog tonight. Just too damn much to do.

Now, I hear those heavy-hearted sighs of disappointment. And yes, I know most of them were of a sarcastic nature, and I forgive you for that and still love you.

However! This means you all have 24 more hours to go below and think up a great yardwork acro! Chances like these come along but once in a blue moon, so I'd suggest you get your brains in gear and give it a shot.

Now, go try the Emotional Roller Coaster. Get your picture made with Mr Snake. And for God's sake, please go to the concession stand and buy a Fish Stick On A Stick and an Orange Crapius. We need the funds.

Betland's Olympic Update:
* I'm home for lunch. I'm not eating it, I'm just home for it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Flipsycab said...

May I please have my fish stick on a stick blended into my Orange Crapius? Mmmm...now them's eats!

5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home