Monday, October 09, 2006

Acrochallenge!

Hello, letterites. Welcome to another round of acromania.

We're going to do something we haven't done in a while. A state Acro. Tonight's state will be "Alaska." Well, it will be Alaska, not "Alaska," but since my acrotopics are always in quotes, I guess it will in fact be "Alaska." So quotes or no quotes, tell me anything you'd like to about that big icy expanse of state up north.

All the other rules are the same. Everyone gets three entries to come up with the best acronym they can that not only matches the topic above, but also the letters below which are randomly drawn from the acrobasket. A moose once bit the acrobasket's sister. Really! Then tomorrow night at 10pm est I shall be reading the entries and naming the winners, who will get to look at a picture of Alaska and proclaim, "I won an acro about that!" and the non-winners, who will get to look at a picture of Alaska and proclaim, "I didn't win an acro about that."

So, the topic, "Alaska." Or Alaska. The letters:

E N T E R

Good Lord, I pulled out a word! That's never happened before!

Betland's Olympic Update:
* I hurt. I'm injured, and I have to podcast.

4 Comments:

Blogger Flipsycab said...

E N T E R

Everlasting natural terrain: eskimo’s ransom.
Entering Neverland: tundra, egrits, reindeer.
Enjoy new territory – extremely remote.

1:37 PM  
Blogger Bet said...

This just in via Messenger from DeepFatFriar:

Egrets never tarry; emus run.
Ebullient northerners tally energy reserves.
Even Northren Territorials emerge regretfully.

6:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Every Northern Territory - Exceptional Rainbows!
Edwin's Nordic? Trekked Every Rise?
East Noatak. Tranquil Ecosystem. River.

Hope you are better soon!

7:46 PM  
Blogger Lily said...

Egads! Northern tundra emits radiation.

Eternal night time evokes rage.

Eskimos need tender erection relief.

7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home