Monday, November 06, 2006

Acrochallenge!

Hello, letterites! And welcome to another round of acromania.

Well, I went to the Home Improvement Store after work today and came back home with some more plug-in high-pitched electronic things and some "we won't kill the poor souls" mouse traps. I'm a regular Albert Schweitzer. (Unlike Rob Petrie.) We'll see what happens. I mean, if these no-kill mousetraps actually work, what am I going to do with a live mouse in a trap? I'll have to take him somewhere and let him out - I can just see that happening. The fling from the trap along with my high-pitched squeal will probably kill the poor fellow.

Anyway, since I'm such a kind and lovely person, this week's acrotopic shall be, "Bet - Humanitarian." Yes, wax poetic about the wonders of me, I know you're dying to.

All the other rules are the same. Everyone gets three entries to come up with the best acronym they can that not only matches the topic above, but also the letters below which are randomly drawn from the acrobasket. I once saved the acrobasket's life. At much personal expense to myself, of course. Then tomorrow night at 10pm est, I shall be reading the entries and naming the winners, who will get an autographed picture of myself, with halo, and the non-winners, who will get, well, the same. Because I'm just that kind.

The topic, "Bet - Humanitarian." The letters:

I P N D T

Now, please, I beseech you. Acro.

Betland's Olympic Update:
* The high-pitched anti-Walter electronic devices? Warning on the package: Caution - may be harmful to pet tarantulas. I swear to you it says that.

3 Comments:

Blogger Flipsycab said...

Intrinsically philanthropic, never deliberately terminates.
Insists people needn’t “do” toxins
Is purdy darn nice, dontcha think?

4:37 PM  
Blogger Bet said...

This just in from DeepFatFriar, via messenger:

"I put none down toilet."

Insects? Pets. Nematodes? Deserve tenderness.

Insouciantly provides numerous delicious tidbits.

6:56 PM  
Blogger Lily said...

Icky pest? No! Darling treasure...

Inside Podland, no deaf tarantulas.

"I'm pretty tame, don't trap"

7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home