Monday, November 27, 2006

Acrochallenge!

Hello, Mondayers! And welcome to another breathtaking round of acromania.

You know, there are a lot of bad songs out there. No, you don't understand. Really, really bad songs. I became aware all too sadly of that fact this very weekend while painting, but that's a blog on the horizon, if I can get it written.

So let's talk worst songs in the world. No, you don't have to think of your personal choice, though if you want to include it after your acro, you're more than welcome. However, this week's acrotopic is, "Title of the Worst Song in the World." That is, if you were writing what would become the worst song ever written in the general consensus, what would its title be? You know, make us up a title, like "My Heart Got a Smash in the Face," or "Never Hit Your Grandma With a Great Big Stick."

All the other rules are the same. Everyone gets three entries to come up with the best acronym they can that not only matches the topic above, but also the letters below which are randomly drawn from the acrobasket. The acrobasket tells me he's available for being the subject of a song, in case anyone's wondering. Then tomorrow at 10pm est I shall be reading the entries and naming the winners, who will get a fabulous recording contract to record their song, and the non-winners, who will be selected as groupies for the winners.

So the topic, "Title of the Worst Song in the World." The letters:

N M H I P

So go groove, and acro.

Betland's Olympic Update:
* My desk isn't in, and my hands are full of cat scratches.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

N M H I P

Never My Hair Is Permed

Now My Heart's In Prison

Nice Mop Head, It's Purple

12:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

NMHIP

Not My Ho, I Promise

Nigel Makes Hot Iguana Pancakes

Ninjas Murder Hippos In Paradise

11:54 AM  
Blogger Lily said...

Nutz, My Head, It's Painin'

New Melody: "Honey", in panpipes.

Never Made Happy: Impotent Penis

7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home