Monday, December 04, 2006

Quickieacrochallenge!

OK, folks, podcast time is nigh, I'm rushing around trying to get everything ready, and only a few seconds for acro.

But no, the gods did not treat me kindly and I have to get up at 5:30 tomorrow morning to head out for "potential jury duty," as I was told on the phone today.

Makes for an easy one letter acro, though. "I find you.......!"

You know the rest. Blah, blah, blah, three entries you get, blah blah blah, judging 10pm est tomorrow night, blah, blah, blah, remark about the acrobasket.

So the topic, "I find you.......!" The letter:

G

Now acro!

Betland's Olympic Update:
* Important news, though. The Third Great CD Mix Exchange has been announced. If you've not done one yet, why don't you go to Stennie's blog, read all about it, and join up? Everyone's welcome, and we'd love to have you!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Girly.

Glittery.

Gaseous.

12:30 AM  
Blogger Bet said...

This just in from DeepFatFrar, via messenger:

gazpachoed
guileless
gnawn

6:28 PM  
Blogger Lily said...

German.

Groovy.

And, the obvious, which I applaud others for not taking...

"Guilty!" (said with great glee, lip smacking, and rubbing of hands together)

6:37 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Geil (which means both "horny" and "cool" in German

Gazumptious

Gusty

9:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

glaborous

glutenous

I'm late.

Gusting

10:37 PM  
Blogger Bet said...

Oh, and from DeepFatFriar, as a funny:

Guilty
Quilty
Kilty

11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home