Monday, February 05, 2007

Acrochallenge!

Hello, acroites, acrosirs, and acrodames. Welcome to another Monday night edition of the love that is acromania.

You know, I'm a band person. I like bands. I like listening to them, playing in them, and watching them. Prince (Prince who was the artist formerly known as but is now again Prince) was the halftime entertainment at the Super Bowl last night, and was accompanied by a large marching band out on the field while he played. And I liked that. I liked Prince, too, but I liked the fact that there was actually a marching band on the field at halftime of a football game, just like God intended.

And that brings us to our acrotopic. Bear with me here, as this one takes on a little bit of a Match Game feel, but it's gonna work. I promise. "The Marching Band Formed A _______ On The Field!" Just fill in the blank.

All the other rules are the same. Everyone gets three entries to come up with the best acronym they can that not only matches the topic above, but also the letters below which are randomly drawn from the acrobasket. The acrobasket (and my nephew, when he was little) likes to get out the letter tiles sometimes and make marching band formations with them. Then tomorrow at 10pm est I shall be reading the entries and naming the winners, who will ride on a float while a marching band plays the song of his/her choice, and the non-winners, who will march in a band that follows a horse platoon.

So, the topic? "The Marching Band Formed A ________ On The Field!" The letters:

S G F

And there you have it. Put down your batons (that's you, Liane) and acro.

Betland's Olympic Update:
* I'm right in the middle of the big blast of cold. With no heat in the dennette. I'm thinking of setting myself on fire.

4 Comments:

Blogger Flipsycab said...

So, the topic? "The Marching Band Formed A ________ On The Field!" The letters:

S G F

Single gay female

Suggestive gyrating force

Solid Gould fanclub

9:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love this topic - I also liked the band on sunday!! I pick Stars and Stripes, of course!!

Slightly Geehawed Feline
Striking Grand Flag
Stunning Golden Flute

10:22 AM  
Blogger Lily said...

small grey fox

stinking grand fart

stoned, gasping Federline

6:38 PM  
Blogger Bet said...

This just in, via messenger, from DeepFatFriar:

Semi going fast
Shivering girl freezing
Sexy gorgeous floozy

7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home