Monday, February 26, 2007

Acrochallenge!

Hello, my little acrobabies, and welcome to another Monday round of acromania.

Today is my birthday. Well, today was my birthday. It's nearing its end. And thank you, Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences, for remembering me by giving no less a person than Alan Arkin himself an Oscar last night. I watched online with the poundsqueeze faithful, and instead of getting drunk during the Oscar Drinking Game, I just started going hog wild and pig crazy after Alan won, and, well, I don't remember a whole lot about last night.

So, anyway. No birthday party tonight. I guess I didn't get your invitations. That's OK, though, because tonight's acrotopic is, "The Birthday Party You Planned For Me." Give me details, and I'll use them to decide whose party I'll be attending next birthday.

All the other rules are the same. Everyone gets three entries to come up with the best acronym they can that not only matches the topic above, but also the letters below which are randomly drawn from the acrobasket. The acrobasket generally hires strippers for his parties. But they're wicker basket strippers. Then at 10pm est tomorrow I shall be reading the entries and naming the winners.

This week's topic, "The Birthday Party You Planned For Me." The letters:

F L R O H G

Now, acro!

Betland's Olympic Update:
* Academy Award Winner Alan F Arkin. Nice ring, huh?

4 Comments:

Blogger Duke said...

Alan Arkin stuff again. So CREEEEEEEEEEEEEEPY

12:10 AM  
Blogger Lily said...

Waah, waah, waah. We did throw you a party, given that the Oscars didn't end until well after midnight. And you can just put your gifts right back in the mail. But if you wanted to know what else you may have gotten...

Fairy lights, roses, oreos. Happy, girl?

Fearless Leader roasting over hot gases.

Fine linens, red onion hash. Gin.

6:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Flowers. Long Roses. Oscar Highlights! Gala!

Ferd Lionel. Rockin! Oh Hackensaws! Guitars!

Flutes. Lovely Red Oboes. Hucklebug Guffaws.

9:54 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

F L R O H G

Floozies, lushes, rough, ornery harlots, games.

Falan Larkin returns, orally hickeying guests.

Fornication, libation, really old horney guys.

10:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home