Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Answers to Some Probing Questions

1. Because he was only the third cutest dog! The Dandie Dinmont was a baby, and the PBGV was so cute he made me squeal with delight. Standards, schmandards.

2. Because I keep forgetting to practice my music.

3. Bury the body, put the baby in foster care, dissolve the whole 4 billion dollar lawsuit, declare no father, and forget the whole thing. Forever.

4. Because I was so tired from doing a four-hour Picture Sunday, I kind of lost interest in the whole thing.

5. I can't help it. I get ΒΌ into my rough drafts and hate everything I've drawn, even if I've barely drawn anything.

6. Because as much as I think I know about pop culture, apparently current celebrities are not part of my knowledge base.

7. Nope, still in two neat stacks right in front of my plant, whose name is Mamaw Bowles.

8. Never, it seems, due to the paucity of Ebay items. A rotating void of four already-owned things.

9. Not a damn thing, save for one boring hour of "American Idol." (Then again, aren't all their hours boring anymore?)

10. Well, maybe, if you count laundry, doing 30 minutes of exercise, and fixing dinner. And this blog.

Betland's Olympic Update:
* OK, opportunity for a quiz here. You all know how I love a quiz. If you think you know the questions, buzz in.
* Took this cue from my buddy Stennie. Who'd have ever thought I'd be tied with her, and still be so far behind her on the movie list?

Your Movie Buff Quotient: 86%

You are a movie buff of the most obsessive variety. If a movie exists, chances are that you've seen it.
You're an expert on movie facts and trivia. It's hard to stump you with a question about film.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. Why Bill Cosby's dog shouldn't have won.
2. Why can't you give us a preview of your upcoming (next Valentine's Day) duet with Stennie for your 100 blog celebration?
3. What about Anna Nicole Smith?
4. Why didn't you watch the Grammys?
5. Why is there no Hucklebug logo yet?
6. Why wasn't your movie buff quotient higher than 86%?
7. Did you open your valentines yet?
8. When are you going to get more Sherman memorabilia?
9. What did you do tonight?
10. Did you accomplish anything today?

Some of these were difficult!

2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home