Friday, February 16, 2007

Some Probing Questions I Answered the Other Day

Well, I had two takers on the quiz, and you both did very well. Questions 7 and 9 were pretty hard, but you both gave it a valiant effort, and if only Mr M had been correct with his answer to question 7.

Anyway, here were the questions.

1. Why did I consider the hour spent watching the "Best in Show" competition at Westminster on Tuesday a complete waste of my time?

2. Why am I secretly happy that Community Band practice keeps being canceled because of the weather?

3. What should they do about the whole Anna Nicole Smith thing?

4. Why was there no acrochallenge this week, nor Tuesday blog?

5. When is there going to be an actual Hucklebug Podcast logo?

6. I took the Newsweek Valentine's Day "Love Couples" challenge. Why did I only score 20%?

7. Bet, did you ever put away your Christmas gifts?

8. When are you going to add some new items to your Sherman and Peabody collection?

9. So, since you've been home two weeks in a row, is there anything on TV on Wednesday night?

10. And did you get anything done with your second free Wednesday night in a row?

So there you have it.

Betland's Olympic Update:
* That's it. Have a nice weekend, everybody!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home