Monday, March 26, 2007

Picture Sunday Has Not Been Canceled

Repeat, not been canceled. It has, however, been moved to tomorrow night. It was a busy weekend, the Community Band's Spring Concert was today, I was late getting home, and well, getting everything together hasn't been an easy task.

This is because, and I'm making the announcement now, tomorrow night's Picture Sunday Moved To Monday will be the First Annual Kim Jong Il Fashion Show! I now have enough kind friends who've sent entries, and I think we'll go ahead tomorrow. And believe me, getting all those Kim Jong Ils dressed up and in line ready to go has been a pill. He's not an amenable fellow, you know.

However - let me stress something to you. Although we have enough entries for a show, it's not too late. You still have about 18 hours to enter! All you have to do is go to my blog of February 18, 2007, download your very own picture of Kim in his drawers, and go wild drawing him a fashion. Just email it to me at agnes_g@hotmail.com, and if I get it by 8:00 tomorrow night, he'll be included in the show.

We'll also cram an acro in there somewhere for those so inclined, and that way we'll be back on Betland schedule.

Over and out, and happy week.

Betland's Olympic Update:
* Concert went OK. No one died, not that I know of, anyway. However, after the Finale of "New World Symphony," I think I'll wait about 48 hours before I set that statement in concrete.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home