Monday, April 02, 2007

Acrochallenge!

Hello, acroees, acroers, and acroites. And welcome to another happy round of acromania.

Here I sit. I threw away some stuff on the Nerve Center desk, but it's still a mess. It's OK, I'm too tired right now to care. See, I've started back walking.

Now, exercise was a topic of conversation at the last poundsqueeze chat, and let me tell you, the opinions were flying. I personally am of the "two camp" opinion. There are two camps, those who love exercise and those who hate it, and one chooses one's side early in life and it never changes. I'm in the "hate it" camp. I may do it, but I'm not happy till it's over. And even then it's not a "filled with endorphins" kind of happy, it's an "oh Jesus, I got that finished" happy.

So this week's acrotopic shall be Exercise. Love it? Hate it? Do it? Tell me anything you want, just tell me something, or we'll have an acrochallenge like last week's. Everyone's a winner, because only one person took the challenge.

All the other rules are the same. Everyone gets three entries to come up with the best acronym they can that not only matches the topic above but also the letters below, which are randomly drawn from the acrobasket. The acrobasket doesn't do much exercise. He figures he'll stay in shape by carrying all those letter tiles around in him. Then tomorrow at 10pm est I shall be reading the entries and naming the winners, who'll enjoy a day of lazing around doing nothing, and the non-winners, who'll have to work extra hard.

This week's topic, Exercise. The letters:

F P Y H J

There you go. Now get off the couch and acro.

Betland's Olympic Update:
* Cute comment on yesterday's blog, Stenns. "Heh" right back at ya. I knew all of that stuff Duke imparted upon me, because I've been reading! Yes, me! Reading!

3 Comments:

Blogger Duke said...

It can be really frustrating to copy LPs to MP3 if you don't understand the basics. Thought I might be of help if you didn't already know it. Glad you did.

Have you run across WHY they change the frequency balance on LPs to the RIAA curve? They don't do that on CDs. It's interesting.

And your pink potato dish is still creepy.

10:31 PM  
Blogger Flipsycab said...

F P Y H J

Fitness: people’s yearning hopes jumping.
Flex, push, yak, hurl, jog.
Fulfilling: pilates, yoga. Hard: jousting.

7:07 PM  
Blogger Lily said...

Fat? Pallid? You hate jogging.

Forget pushups. Yodeling helps juvenate. (well, if you can REjuvenate...)

Forever panting, yoga helps joints.

7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home