Monday, April 30, 2007

Acrochallenge!

Hello, letter lovers! Welcome to all things acro, this week's round of acromania.

You know, Mr M thinks he's funny. Cracks himself up, he does. Well, I crack myself up too, but of course, my jokes really are funny. Anyway, last night after reading my blog, Mr M just couldn't help himself and said, "I didn't know you had a little TV." He apparently took exception to my "I watched a little TV" line.

So this week's acrotopic is, "How Little Is Your TV?"

All the other rules are the same. Everyone gets three entries to come up with the best acronym they can that not only matches the topic above, but also the letter below, which are randomly drawn from the acrobasket. The acrobasket isn't such a stickler for language. A little TV is, you know, a little TV. Then tomorrow night at 10pm est I shall be reading the entries and naming the winners and non-winners, and you'll win nothing or not win nothing.

So, the topic: How Little Is Your TV? The letters:

T T C A

Now, stop watching TV and acro.

Betland's Olympic Update:
* Sigh. No update. Busy day. Oh! My bathroom is now clean!

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too Tiny Channels Alone

Ten Thousand Channels, Amazing!

Take That Challenge, Acrolovers!
(I know, not about TV, but I couldn't help it.)

Marla B.

12:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

teensy tiny cat asshole-sized.

wait. i don't think i can do better than that one. haha. i'll try anyway.

tic tac cartoon animation

tiny telly communicator atom

eh. i'm gonna stop now. :)

2:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

TV Targets Carpenter Ants.

Too Tiny. Can't Arkinwatch.
(Arkinwatch: to watch Alan F. Arkin)

Tough To Call AI.
(Can't see the numbers to vote!)

Man, for some reason, 4 letters seem hard to do! It's bad when I have to explain them!!

Congrats on the clean bathroom.

3:14 PM  
Blogger Lily said...

Teeny tiny cathode -- analog.

Tiny? Twaddle -- Colossal appliance.

TV tiresome. Completely abhorrent.

7:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tom Thumb: completely absent.

Tiniest Tom Cruise around.

Thumb tack? Cool antenna.

7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home