Monday, May 28, 2007

Acrochallenge!

Hello, acroers of all kinds. It's Monday, and that means it's time for another round of acromania.

I spent my day off today cleaning out the bedroom closet. I mean, really cleaning out the bedroom closet. Amassed four large garbage bags full of clothes to take to the Salvation Army. Then cleaned out the floor, put up two shoe racks, and got shoes in order. And I still need to weed clothes. I have way too many clothes.

Anyway, that brings us to the acrotopic. "I Cleaned Out My Closet, and Found...." What did you find? A pair of platform shoes? A half-eaten bag of Fritos? Jimmy Hoffa? Tell us what a good closet cleaning turned up at your house.

All the other rules are the same. Everyone gets three entries to come up with the best acronym they can that not only matches the topic above, but also the letters below, which are randomly drawn from the acrobasket. The acrobasket has no closet. He finds nothing. Then tomorrow night at 10pm est I shall be reading the entries and naming the winners, who will have their closets professionally cleaned, and the non-winners, who will be invited to come and clean my two remaining closets. I have three, but one's the Christmas Stuff Closet. I wouldn't ask anyone to clean that, no matter how badly they acroed.

So, the topic, "I Cleaned Out My Closet, and Found...." The letters:

R L C O S

So there you go - come out of the closet and acro!

Betland's Olympic Update:
* I cleaned out my closet today. In case you didn't catch it. This was in lieu of flower planting, because it looked like rain all day, but never did.

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Bet said...

This just in from DeepFatFriar, via messenger:

R L C O S

Red leather corsets of Sylvia's
Radically lurid collection of shoes
Raincoat, lederhosen, cello, occilator, sextant

12:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

rats living comfortably on skittles.

radioactive, lousy, cruddy, old slippers.

4:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ratty Lemon Chinos. Orange Shorts.
Raspberry. Left Collar Of Shirt.
Ryan's Lost Crest: O'Seacrest.
(Don't know why I've got American Idol on the brain.)

9:39 AM  
Blogger Flipsycab said...

R L C O S

Ralph Lauren culottes on Sinbad.

Really long cut-offs, oddly symmetrical.

Red leggings, chartreuse-orange shirt.

4:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

RLCOS

Rich Little, choking on Sucrets

Rover, lost canine of Seventies

Records, like "Como On Stimulants"

5:10 PM  
Blogger stennie said...

R L C O S

1. Righteous leotard, circa October seventy ('70).
2. Rare leather-clad otter (stuffed).
3. Richard's latex costume of Superman.

6:03 PM  
Blogger Lily said...

Republicans' lost credibility on sanctions.

Red leather come-on shoes.

Really lacy chemise of silk.


And I'm not even making most of these up.

6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home