Monday, June 11, 2007

Acrochallenge!

Hello, acroites and acrosciples. It's Monday, and that can only mean another round of acromania.

Well, I did something Thursday. Yep. I played in a clarinet recital, and I drove to another city, and I saw the Hackensaw Boys. And I danced, and bought their new album, and even talked to them afterwards.

But that's not what I'm talking about.

See, for anyone who listens to the hucklebug podcast, well, you know what Stennie beseeches me to do every time I see the Boys. I have no idea how I got the nerve on Thursday, but I strangely found myself telling this story to Baby J Hackensaw, you know, I have this great buddy in LA, a thousand times I see you and a thousand times she asks me to do this, and so tonight, I just have to do it, if you don't mind.

And then I pinched Baby J's cheek. In fact, I pinched it twice, because the second time was for posterity, and Kellie (with an ie)'s camera.





















Now, I know what he said after I did this. You don't. That's where this week's acrochallenge comes in. "What Did Baby J Say After This Cheek-Pinching Moment?"

All the other rules are the same. Everyone gets three entries to come up with the best acronym they can that not only matches the topic above, but also the letters below, which are randomly drawn from the acrobasket. The acrobasket wasn't there Thursday, he has no idea, either. Then tomorrow night at 10:00 est I shall be reading over the entries, and naming winners, who will get their cheeks pinched, and non-winners, who will get their jaws socked. There! Incentive to win!

So, the topic, "What Did Baby J Say After This Cheek-Pinching Moment?" The letters:

B I N G U T

Or, Bingut. Anyway, plant tongue firmly in cheek and acro!

Betland's Olympic Update:
* By the way, the wickedness in my face above belies the thoughts in my head. Which were basically, "I can't wait to send this to Stennie!"
* I don't like pedometers. Miles or steps, I'm going on Stennie's recommendation - minutes!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bet, Incredible Nervous Grip. Unabashedly Tenderhearted.

Beer In Newage Gobblet. Understated Tightassnessed.

Better Imbibe Necture. Getting Understandably Titilated!

12:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bingut
But I never get underwear thrown!
Bet, I now grok understated twee.
Boys, I need.....Gak! Unendint twitches!

1:56 PM  
Blogger Lily said...

Bet, I'm now getting unduly titillated!

Boy, I'm nervous. Girl used tongue.

Baby I? No. Got upset, typing.

9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home